Monday, April 05, 2010

The Best of New Zealand

What I reckon you should enjoy to the fullest when you are in New Zealand.

The very best full cream fresh milk which got me extra 10 KG in England. And they have the equally good in NZ too. Sinfully delicious.

You can pretty much assume that awesome milk comes with great cheese too.

The NZ ice cream are milky creamy and a twist of fruity Boysenberry will send you near to orgasm.

Super fresh tomatoes, apple cucumbers, apples, kiwi.......thanks to the Kiwi's rich agri, horticulture.

NZ produces some of the finest, prime quality lamb in the world. The excellence of the quality makes my cooking taste like Gordon Ramsay's version.

The salmon here are very reasonably priced that you can have salmon pasta everyday.

I never appreciate the English pie during my England days. Up till I went back to Malaysia that I realized a preparation of a fine pie is a form of kitchen art too. And NZ pie is one of those snacks that I frequent every now and then.

Potato chips/crisps in NZ are very cheap and come with the best quality for junk food. Well..I reckon at least.

Have you ever see a Stingray fin which is a finger's thick ? This sea monster taste like chicken though. Its lack the tenderness of what we usually get back home in Malaysia.

And of course, the best sky view from the land of the long cloud. Happy Easter.




4 comments:

suituapui said...

Had NZ ice cream once, didn't like it. How much is a can of tuna there? Here, it's around RM4.00... Loved the pies in NZ.

Lik said...

fuck NZ grows in me now!

Dorothy said...

you are really enjoying...i am so jealous! btw, nice pics..nice colours. i had a bottle of full cream milk a week too when i was there.

gill gill said...

at least now i know potato chips would be my heaven besides the "freshness" from NZ. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails