Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy One Week Anniversary @ My Chillout Lounge


 
 I have been developing the urge to set up my own blog ever since i start browsing through random blogs on the internet. Unfortunately i have to say Kenny Sia was in fact the first Malaysian blogger i know. But he is not the one inspire me enough to set up "My Chillout Lounge".


 
Imagine if you are reside in a condo/apartment, these are how many blogging neighbours you will have. Everyone is a blogger !! Fair enough that you will find a ten year old to blog but even their grand-parents blog too. This is indeed blogger-lization.  



I find blogging addictive. I spend time reading through other people blogs.I spend time structure and restructuring my blog. I spend time searching for photo to be uploaded and topic to blog about. I realized how difficult it is for someone like me who don't usually write to transform thoughts into words.  For post blogging, i spend time on innit nuffnang to promote my entry. I know i can skip the nuffnang part. The nuffnang monetize takes hell lot of effort anyway.  But i'm not planning to have a private blog either.


 
Today marks the one week anniversary of my Chillout Lounge. I registered my blogspot 11 months ago and left it vacant up till last Sunday. Then, here come 10 entries in mere 8 days. Yes !! I'm obsessed now, typing this entry in this wee hour. I wish to keep this blog updated at least a healthy 3 times a week. Here, as a space to trace my path. Happy One Week Anniversary and more to come !!



3 comments:

Kelvin -KtheBlogger- Tan said...

Happy anniversary bro.
May you continue to have a pleasant blogging experience. :)

Stefanie said...

Hooray! Happy anni. :)!
I like your snowing blog!
COOL!!!

Charles said...

Kelvin 'finalkt3' Tan & Stefanie Cheers. Glad to have u guys here

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails