Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chicking Fried Chicken @ Tropicana City Mall


ChicKing is yet another fried chicken option after KFC and POPEYE. They recently established their first Malaysian chain in Tropicana City mall.

Chicking portrait themselves as a product of UAE. One thing for sure, their marketing plan is targeting halal market particularly the Muslim countries.

 3 pieces dish, with two side dishes and a soft drink goes at RM12.00. I enjoy both the mashed potatoes and coleslaw. I rated those higher than the KFCs.

 I ordered myself 2 spicy and an original. I found the chicken to be less oily with almost nil skin and dry. Perhaps over-fried. Not a pleasant dining experience really. A lot of chewing needed even on the suppose-to -be-tender thigh. I still prefer my fried chicken to be oily and sinful.
 Chicking is giving out free mini wrap on the purchase of every main meal. One and only valid point from me on Chicken King is, you don't pay for government tax neither service charge.

Happy Thaipusam !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails