Friday, July 23, 2010

5 Months Since........



 
Well Well...my last entry was like two months ago and it was about my new accommodation back in Motueka. There were so many happenings that I wish to keep it updated. Abel Tasman National Park, Golden Bay, Lake Rotoiti, Motueka's Farewell, and welcoming Blenheim...these are the "a lots" that I'm suppose to share but laziness beat all the intention. Okie...I guess I will just do a quick summary to cut the queue short.
The Abel Tasman National Park, The smallest national park yet the most crowded and used of it kind in New Zealand. It was so happen that I was based in Motueka for three months which is the entrance to the national park and it makes no excuse for me to pull my lazy legs on the tramping track of the national park. The whole track needs three days to cover but we opted for the parts which said to be the most scenic. And yeah, it was beautiful but least to breathtaking.
It was in New Zealand that I encountered one of the most stunning beach, The Wharariki Beach of Golden Bay. The sea breeze washing it sea shores and make you feel like you are actually in a desert. A slight 20 mins hill walk across a valley leads me to one of the most dramatic landscape I ever seen. The sea breeze washing it sea shores and make you feel like you are actually in a desert.
 It was in this beach that you get free mussels to pick with cuddly fur seals by the side.

Then, Lake Rotoiti of Nelson national park which provide postcard standard's view.

I end up in Blenheim of Malborough region for 3 weeks. This is the golden place of New Zealand Wine industry. It was in Blenheim that I got the outdoor working experience. Wrapping and pruning @ mere 2 degrees in a bloody winter morning ain't an experience to behold. Trust me !! 

My mobile life style then brought me to try the infamous crayfish mornay of Kaikoura, a whale watching little town.

I got myself back to Christchurch again. A city that I first landed in New Zealand. Time flies and it had been five months since. It was here that I decided to gave up my initial intention five months ago and yeah, I'm still living pretty well without you.

And now here I am, the city of sails, Auckland. Perhaps the only real metropolitan of New Zealand. It is great to be back on a city life style. 


A rainy day @ Auckland Library.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

May GOD be with you always...and Take good care of yourself...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails