Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

I have been using Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 for 2 weeks now. I decided to give myself an upgrade after been served by SE G900 for a year and 2 months. It has almost become a trend that everyone you know is either own a touch screen phone or an ala blackberry. It just has to be a smart phone !! SE Xperia X8 priced at RM550, I thought that was a steal. Apart from the qwerty touch pad that I was struggling to get used to (but now getting better), I find X8 to be a vary handy phone. Boosted by Android as the operating system, you have a huge range of apps to download from Android market. Mostly are free !! The only complain will be the fixed focus camera quality. But you cannot expect a perfection with such a low price. Yes, I'm happy with my phone. Who say you need an Iphone when you have a much cheaper X8??



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails