Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mummy !! I need more $$ for food !!


Whats up yo !! A Hello from KL. After 8 months away on working holiday to NZ, I'm finally back home. I'm still struggling with jetlag and the difference of time zone. Well, getting to bed at 10pm and waking up at 6am does certainly helps me to get into working mode again anyway.

"Recycle Pic"     




Food back home have certainly been badly missed. Yesterday I drop by Cha Cha Pan Mee @ Dataran Prima to have my usual order, their original version for breakfast. Only to my surprise that their prices have gone up. RM5.50 will ensure you a large bowl 8 months ago. However, that is the price for a small bowl now. And the large bowl have gone up by RM1 to RM6.50. That's one hell of inflation in just 8 months time. I'm sure, soon when I start venturing more to my usual food place; I will get more and more inflation hit.

So life is tough simply anywhere you go around the globe. The GST increase in New Zealand and I'm greeted with sky high price tag back home. Only one thing for sure, the salary cap stay the same. -_-



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails